The CLMD capacitor family includes the following capacitor types: CLMD43, CLMD53, CLMD63, CLMD83. Low-voltage capacitor units CLMD are used in industrial and commercial installations.
- Reducing or eliminating expensive utility penalties for low power factor.
- Reducing power losses in cables and transformers.
- Increasing power transmission capacity in cables.
- Increasing available transformer capacity.
- Improving voltage stabilization in long cables.
Why Capacitor ABB?
The low-voltage dry capacitor CLMD offer customers best-in- class reliability, flexibility and peace of mind, thanks to:
- Dry type design.
- Unique sequential protection system.
- ABB in-house metallized film giving excellent dielectric properties.
- Heavy-duty enclosure.
- Long life
- High reliability
- Comprehensive range
- Light weight, easy to install
- Complies with international standards, CE marked.
- Environment friendly
- Very low losses