SPD CLASS II
OVR type 2 and Type 2+3 are designed to protect electric installations
and sensitive equipments against indirect surges with ensuring a low
protection level (Up). It is characterized by its capacity to safely discharge
current with 8/20 µs wave form.
- OVR T2 and T2+3 SPDs are available in specific multi-pole versions for all
- For all versions the maximum protection level Up is 1.25 kV, a value
suitable for the protection of all terminal equipment, even the most sensitive
- Safety reserve system on OVR T2s for an extended protection of the equipments.
- I max 20kA, 40kA and 80kA
- U p 1kV, 1.4kV and 1.5kV
- U c (a.c/d.c) 75V, 150V, 275V, 350V, 440V, 600 V and 760V