Featuring AF technology as standard, AF contactors establish a new industry benchmark. The electronically controlled coil offers multiple benefits over conventional alternatives, and together with ABB’s wide product offering, an optimal configuration, every time.
Thermal overload relays are economic electromechanical protection devices for the main circuit. They offer reliable protection for motors in the event of overload or phase failure. The thermal overload relay can make up a compact starting solution together with contactors.
- Optimize logistics and cut administration costs with fewer product variants to handle.
- Access global support and use the same products in all parts of the world:
the 100 … 250 V AC/DC coil covers all standard network voltages
- Push-in spring terminals offer only one push for extremely fast wiring:
faster than ever installation, easier than ever wiring, reliable as ever connections.
- A reduction of the coil's energy consumption by 80% lets you save energy.
- Secure your uptime by letting the AF technology overbridge voltage drops
- Up to 560 kW – 400 V AC-3, 900 hp – 480 V and 2650 A – 690 V AC-1, 2700 A – general use.
- Only 4 coils cover 24 V – 500 V AC and 20 V – 500 V DC.
- Screw, push-in spring and ring tongue connection types.
- Built-in surge suppression.
- Connection sets and interlock unit for reversing and star-delta starter for an easy, fast and secure assembly of starters.
- Mirror and mechanically linked contacts.