The pluggable interface relays of the CR-M range are used for electrical isolation, amplification and signal matching between the electronic controlling, e.g. PLC, iPC or field bus systems and the sensor / actuator level. The CR-M range offers up to 4 contacts in one relay and a built in test button which makes a circuit check fast and easy. 12 different coil voltages are available to suit world wide applications and even gold contact version are available which is essential when it comes to switch sensitive signals.
- 4 contacts in one relay reduce wiring time.
- Manual test button reduce testing time.
- Customizable with pluggable function modules.
- 12 different coil voltages 12-220 V DC / 24-230 V AC
- 2 c/o contacts (12 A), 3 c/o contacts (10 A) or 4 c/o contacts (6 A)
- Optional gold plated contacts available.
- Integrated test button for manual actuation and locking of the output contacts.
- Logic and standard sockets
- Pluggable function modules such as RC elements and varistors available.